Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome to the opening of REST. This is the first time I have looked at a blog let alone open one. I will need a lot of help. You are invited to journey with me as we try to acknowlege our struggles in helping others as we travel towards death. I really want to help others find an environment where they can talk about death. Our job is not good conversation over the dinner table and at BBQs the place goes silent when we say what we do. So who do we talk to? Well lets talk to one another.

2 comments:

  1. This is much better than trying to get us all together in one place. Way to go Linda...I have never started a blog but will gladly stay up with this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just found the place where people comment. I was beginning to think that no one was interested but there you are. I suppose I had better learn some more about this blogging stuff.

    ReplyDelete